Einstein Covey is a PPC agency with long-standing experience in paid advertising, Google AdWords campaigns, and digital marketing. Our extensive knowledge in the field of PPC advertising has helped many small and mid-sized companies grow and increase their lead generation in the long run.
Compelling and effective Google ads are a combination of killer content and well-thought-out strategies. Although it might seem like something you can manage by yourself to improve your business performance, don’t waste your time and money – focus on your core business, and let us build the best Google ads you have ever seen.
We have helped many brands outrank competitors, improve the return of investment (ROI), and capture more clients.
What is PPC Advertising, and How Does It Work?
An efficient pay per click service can be highly beneficial for a brand that seeks long-term growth and higher ROI. PPC model has recently become one of the most commonly used marketing campaigns for fostering lead generation and business growth – but what is its secret?
Highly experienced marketing agencies use a comprehensive scheme to create a one-of-a-kind Google Ad to attract more users and convert them into long-term clients. We at Einstein Covey rely on the most efficient pay-per-click marketing strategies your business will benefit from.
How do we do it?
We do a Complete Keyword Research
We Help You Identify End Goal
We Write a Bombastic Copy
We Tailor User-Friendly Landing Pages
We create user-friendly landing pages in line with specific PPC campaigns. We ensure landing pages are clean, responsive, and packed with killer content and precise call-to-action.
We Make it Mobile-Friendly
Finally, We Test
Types of Google Ads
You can benefit from different PPC advertising services, which help you establish your online presence and promote your products and services in front of the right audience. We can work closely with you to choose the most appropriate PPC service in line with your goals – for example:
Google Search Ads
Search ads are convenient for short sale cycles or one-time campaigns. They appear to users who are already searching for your product or service online, and their implementation can help you acquire high-quality leads..
Google Search Ads
Search ads are convenient for short sale cycles or one-time campaigns. They appear to users who are already searching for your product or service online, and their implementation can help you acquire high-quality leads.
Remarketing is one of the best methods for reaching high-converting leads and reminding them to finish their purchase. Remarketing strategies are formed based on the users’ previous Internet behavior, and our PPC agency uses innovative ad formats to take the remarketing experience to the next level.
Google Shopping Ads
We highly recommend Google Shopping Ads for eCommerce websites aiming to capture more customers using the most efficient PPC marketing strategies. Google Shopping Ads appear above or beside the Google search results, allowing users to check a certain product’s price without visiting their website. With this PPC advertising campaign, you have higher chances of increasing the conversion rate.
Local Services Ads
Our PPC marketing services can help locally-operated businesses, such as HVAC companies, electricians, plumbers, locksmiths, etc., improve their visibility on the local market, ensuring their services are right in front of their target demographics.
Benefits of Hiring a World-Class PPC management Company
A trusted Pay Per Click specialist can take your business to new heights. Aside from saving your time and money, a well-thought-out PPC campaign helps you get closer to your business goals, build brand awareness, drive more traffic, and gain more clients.
By hiring a leading Google ads agency, you may experience the following benefits:
- Enhanced brand visibility: PPC services can help you improve your brand visibility by promoting your products and services to the right audience and in the places where your target customers spend most of their time.
- Proper targeting: A PPC agency can craft the best targeting strategies based on the prospects’ previous Internet behavior, online activities, and platforms they visit the most. A pay per click campaign allows you to target specific customer groups based on age, gender, location, and other demographic factors.
- Fast and long-standing results: Well-developed PPC advertising campaigns deliver fast yet efficient results to all business sizes and types.
- One-time PPC campaigns: You don’t have to implement ongoing pay per click ads but choose a one-time plan to promote your products or services.
- Trackable data: A Google AdWords agency can benefit from tracking features, including view impressions, clicks and conversions, and other campaign metrics provided by Google Analytics. That way, we can implement the best PPC strategies to enhance the campaign performance.
Why Choose Anaheim’s Best PPC Ads Company?
Because Our Pay Per Click Specialist Save You Time and Money!
During our thirty-two-year experience in the digital marketing field, we have been providing businesses with different marketing campaigns, including pay per click. Our PPC advertising approach is suitable for every business size and type, and its strategies can be modified and adjusted so that you can reach the right audience at the right time.
You can benefit from different types of pay per click ads, and we can help you choose the best PPC packages based on your unique needs and goals. Call us at (714) 624-3747 to learn more about how we create and manage Google Ads and Bing Ads to help you grow your business.
Google Ads FAQs
What is PPC Advertising?
PPC, or pay-per-click, is an online advertising strategy where you pay only when someone clicks on your ad. This model allows you to place the ads across the web and promote your services in front of the target audience based on their age, gender, and location.
How Does PPC Service Work?
Google AdWords, one of the most commonly used platforms for paid advertising, works this way:
- A user searches for something on the Google search engine.
- Google launches something called the ad auction, collecting all relevant ads and quality scores.
- The auction considers each ad’s bid, quality, and impact to assign Ad rank.
- Google displays the ads in order of highest Ad Rank to lowest one.
What Businesses Should Consider Pay Per Click Campaigns?
Any business can use PPC campaigns, including restaurants, franchises, HVAC companies, eCommerce stores, insurance agencies, dentists, manufacturers, brick-and-mortar stores, etc. Even if your business is not on the list, it doesn’t mean that you should give up PPC advertising. In fact, it may be a huge opportunity for improving your business performance.
How Much Does a PPC Campaign Cost?
The average amount of money you’ll spend on a PPC campaign depends on your business size, industry branch, and overall strategy. The price range includes the ad spend (the average cost-per-click) and management services from a PPC marketing agency.
What Factors Determine a PPC Price?
The average PPC price depends on many factors, including:
- Bid: Your bid is how much you’re ready to pay for someone to click on the ad.
- Targeting: Bidding on a competitive keyword, which features a higher cost-per-click, may result in a higher price of the overall campaign.
- Ad quality: High-quality ads are often less expensive than lower-quality and less relevant ads.
Do People Click on Online Ads?
Believe it or not, people do click on online ads! Besides, users who click on the ad are more likely to buy a product or service, which may significantly impact your sales numbers.
Why Should I Use Pay Per Click Ads to Promote My Products/Services?
Advertising with pay per click model can help your business in various ways, including:
- Outrank competitors
- Accomplish various business-related goals
- Show up above organic results on SERP
- Raise brand awareness
- Increase sales.
Can I Manage PPC Campaigns By Myself?
Although you can manage PPC campaigns by yourself, it is not recommended to do it. It may be a time-consuming activity for a busy business owner, which is why it is better to rely on a trusted PPC agency.
When Can I Expect to See the Results?
No one can predict the campaign’s results, but they often come much faster than those provided by other advertising methods.
What is the Difference Between PPC and SEO?
There are various differences between PPC and SEO, but we will list the 3 most significant ones:
- Paid ads appear at the top of the search engine result page, above the organic search results
- Organic SEO traffic is free, while PPC traffic has a cost for each click
- PPC does not directly impact organic rankings.